Healthy teeth stimulate the jawbone, promoting the growth of bone and tissue around the tooth’s root. Once a tooth is lost, these signals cease, and the bone eventually atrophies, or decreases in mass. Over time, adjacent teeth can loosen and become lost. When a dental implant is used to replace a lost tooth, this process is halted. Healthy bone tissue is preserved, maintaining and improving oral health overall.
In addition to enhancing your health, implant-supported dentures offer a number of unique benefits including:
- Enhanced stability: Because implant-supported dentures are fixed securely in place, the possibility of dentures shifting out of place is virtually non-existent. Patients can continue to indulge in all the tough, sticky, and hard foods they love without having to worry that their dentures cannot withstand the pressure.
- Ease-of-use: Dental implants require no messy adhesives. Like your natural teeth, implant-supported dentures are anchored directly to the jaw bone.
- Improved confidence: Historically, denture patients worried their prosthetics might slip out at inopportune moments like meeting new acquaintances or during a family meal. Implant-supported dentures allow you to chew, speak and smile with absolute confidence.
The best way to replace a tooth is to mimic it as closely as possible. Dental implants do just that. Only dental implants replace the entire tooth structure: the root and the crown. This “close to nature” approach has important benefits:
“I’m afraid to eat in public thanks to a couple of embarrassing mishaps with my dentures.”
Let Carpathian Dental get you back to eating in public with confidence. Implant supported dentures are strong enough to let you eat the foods you want while saving you the horrors of messy adhesive use.
“With anchored dentures, I don’t have any of the concerns of traditional dentures.” That’s what makes our clients so excited about this modern take on the classic solution to lost teeth. You get a natural looking smile, the anchors prevent bone loss, and if you have any salvageable natural teeth, they can be preserved. Never be embarrassed to open your mouth in public again!
- Feels and looks like a natural tooth
- Helps prevent and minimize bone loss
- Helps preserve surrounding teeth
- Improves appearance
Dentures provide both restorative and cosmetic benefits. Combining high-quality materials with a meticulous attention to detail, our implant-supported dentures are indiscernible from your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that you are wearing dentures!